The Micro H-2 is a result of feedback coming from hard core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Micro H-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions. And thanks to new optical lenses and cutting edge lens coatings, the optical performance and the shape and clarity of the red dot are radically improved.
LIMITED INTRODUCTORY OFFER
Get the RIB-RIDER™ mount free with purchase of an Aimpoint Micro H-1 (200018, 11910) or H-2 (200185, 200183) optic.
The RIB-RIDER™ mount provides the lightest and lowest mounting solution for an Aimpoint Micro red dot sight on a shotgun. Attaching directly to the shotgun vent rib, the RIB-RIDER™ requires NO GUNSMITHING and installs in minutes.
Manufactured from precision extruded and CNC machined aluminum alloy, these mounts grip the rib and wrap around or butt up to the rib pillars and provide you with the lowest possible profile. The mounts are finished in a black Type II anodizing (typ.Mil. spec.A-8625).
Available now for shotgun models:
RIB-RIDER™ mounts are manufactured in the USA by Aimtech Mount Systems.
• Extremely low profile mount
• 2-Piece mount attaches to shotgun vent rib in minutes using 2 screws(tool included)
• Mount is ideal length for Aimpoint Micro standard base
• Provides accurate sight mounting system for instinctive shooting
• Lightweight – 3.3 oz. without mount and 4.6 oz. with mount and flip-up lens covers
• Integral Weaver- and Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment
• ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
• Improved optics to increase the light transmission, the red dot is more distinct and clear
• Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
• See through flip-up lens covers to make sure your optical lenses are always dry and clean
• Fully waterproof
• Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
• Stainless steel "helicoil" threads to prevent damaging of threads of the mount
• Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
• 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
• Unlimited field of view • Parallax-free • Unlimited eye relief • Unaffected by extreme weather conditions • Extremely rugged, durable construction • No hazardous materials • No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes • Increased aiming confidence and hit probability• Reduced training time and ammunition consumption• Battery life measured in years