> Aimpoint® H34S
Add to Cart
The Aimpoint® H34S makes this sight the perfect choice for compact or lightweight firearms. Ideal for use on standard or short action rifles, as well as shotguns and magnum handguns. It can be mounted using any standard 34 mm rings. Just one look tells you that these are the most advanced hunting sights that Aimpoint has ever built. From the top mounted digital push button adjustment pad, to the rugged tube walls and massive objective lens, these sights are built to hunt in all weather and light conditions, and will get you on target fast without magnification.
Aimpoint’s exclusive ACET diode technology lets you turn this sight on, and leave it on for up to 5 years on a single battery! This sight will get you on target fast and you never have to wonder if your battery is going to last through your hunt.
The Aimpoint® Hunter H34S is perfect for rifles with standard length actions, hunting shotguns, and magnum handguns. This sight is mounted using two 34 mm sight rings. The 34 mm diameter tube design provides improved optical features.
Unique features of the H34S
• Ideal for use on standard or short action rifles, as well as shotguns, and magnum handguns - rings included for easy mounting onto your favorite firearm.
• Ultra-modern European design features and distinctive visual lines.
• 34 mm tube diameter.
• Multi-coated 39 mm objective lens.
• 50,000 hours of constant operation from a single CR-2032 battery.
• 2 MOA dot.
• Fully waterproof.
• 12 position digital push button intensity adjustment.
• Adjustment turret caps are the only tools required to zero the sight.
• Incredibly fast and accurate.
• Legendary Aimpoint toughness.
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
• Unlimited field of view
• Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
• Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
• Rugged, durable construction
• No hazardous materials
• No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
• Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
• Increased aiming confidence
©2016 Aimpoint, a company in the
Sandberg Development Group